Cleaning the interior of a car can be quite a challenge. Whether you have dirt and dust accumulating in spots that are hard to reach or you can’t seem to get the dashboard totally clean, we can safely say that there is a solution! Don’t worry, you won’t have to shell out a ton of money to get cleaning. In fact, we have a cheap, not to mention, easy solution to get the inside of your car to really shine! Have you heard of cleaning slime? It might sound like a bit of a paradox, but it’s very effective. Essentially, it’s similar to any slime people enjoy making, only this one can help pick up dust and dirt thanks to its texture. Not only that but since it’s so flexible and stretchy, it will allow you to get to all those small spaces you wouldn’t be able to reach otherwise. Another bonus? This only takes about five minutes to make!
You don’t need a lot of materials for this. All you need is:
- 5 oz. of white liquid glue
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 tbsp of Borax detergent
- Pour the water and glue into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the boiling water and Borax detergent and slowly stir the mixture.
- Keep mixing – the slime will take a few minutes to form. Just keep mixing and it will firm up.
- Knead with your hands until the mixture becomes a dry ball. This takes about five minutes.
- If the slime is sticking to your hands or it won’t form into a ball, add a couple more tablespoons of Borax.
Now get to cleaning! Aside from being a great tool to clean inside the car, this slime can be used to clean some electronics that can be difficult to get to, like keyboards.